- Full Korean translation
- Added sound sync option for games with voice-overs (like Professor Layton and the Curious Village)
- Removed renderer option, forced to software
- Fixed a bug when binding multiple buttons to the same key
- Fixed stuttering sound when loading a new ROM
- Increased game compatibility with the threaded interpreter (Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box and Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns now work)
- Extended optimizations from release 27 to all ARM-v7a devices
The new sound sync option (it is turned off by default) does cause a slight a performance drop but gives you smooth sound in a lot of games when it was previously distorted. Try it out if you’re having sound quality issues. Enjoy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.