- Support for the OUYA console
- Better defaults for game pad key mappings
- Save/load menus now show the last modified time of save states
- ROM picker now remembers the last path a ROM was loaded from
- Fixes a bug where the emulator could crash the very first time it was run on a new device
- Fixes a bug were some touch buttons weren’t working on certain aspect ratios
As mentioned above this release supports the OUYA console and has been submitted to their store for approval. I don’t have an OUYA (yet) but given it’s specs I expect it to run nds4droid quite nicely 🙂
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.