You might be interested in my blog.
I am a M.S of Computer Science student at University of Michigan-Dearborn.
My undergraduate degree was in Computer Science and Mathematics at Oakland University and I work at Intrepid Control Systems as the software development manager.
My interests are in information security, cryptocurrencies, automotive networking, and algebra.
E-mail: [email protected] Twitter: @realjeffq GitHub: jquesnelle
Recent and upcoming events
- DEF CON 25 Las Vegas, NV. July 27-30, 2017.
- Black Hat 2017 Las Vegas, NV. July 22-27, 2017.
- NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference San Jose, CA. May 8-11, 2017.
- Penguicon 2017 Southfield, MI. April 28-30, 2017.
- ConFusion 43 Novi, MI. January 19-22, 2017.