You might be interested in my blog.
I am a M.S of Computer Science student at University of Michigan-Dearborn.
My undergraduate degree was in Computer Science and Mathematics at Oakland University and I work at Intrepid Control Systems as the software development manager.
My interests are in information security, data compression, automotive networking, and algebra.
E-mail: [email protected] Twitter: @jquesnelle GitHub: jquesnelle
Recent and upcoming events
- DEF CON 24 Las Vegas, NV. August 4-7, 2016.
- NXP FTF Technology Forum Austin, TX. May 16-May 19, 2016.
- Penguicon Southfield, MI. April 29-May 1, 2016.
- ConFusion Novi, MI. January 21-24, 2016.
- A2Y.asm Ypsilanti, MI. September 12, 2015.
- Multidisciplinary International Scheduling Conference Prague, Czech Republic. August 25-28, 2015.